Polyfilla Masonry Patching Plaster is a grey portland cement based granular powder, for filling and plastering of surfaces.
Polyfilla Masonry Patching Plaster
R 19.95 – R 48.95 including VAT
- Appearance: Free-flowing Fine Powder
- Application: General Purpose
- Spread Rate: 0 m2/ℓ
- Packaging: 500 g and 2 kg
- Colours: Grey
- Guarantee: None
Polyfilla Masonry Patching Plaster is recommended for repairs to all masonry, concrete, stone, stucco cement rendering, paths or exterior surfaces.
It can also be used for anchoring and patching where extremely rapid set is not required.
Polyfilla Masonry Patching Plaster is suited for filling cracks and holes exposed to extreme moisture or dampness.
Also suitable for repair and crack filling of precast concrete, concrete tennis courts and cement or concrete ponds.
- The dry product is a free flowing powder.
- The product is specially blended to produce a high compressive strength and excellent adhesion under most conditions. Particularly suitable for use under damp conditions.
- It mixes easily with water to a lump-free and slump resistant paste which can be trowelled to a smooth finish.
- When mixed it has a working time of 30 minutes.
- It does not sand easily when dry and should therefore be smoothened before final cure takes place.
Polyfilla Masonry Patching Plaster does not shrink when setting and is able to withstand shock, vibration and impact. It can therefore take screws or nails without chipping or cracking.
- It will support light fixtures without breaking away.
500 g, 2 kg