Seals joints and covers fine cracks. Waterproofs flashings, parapets, wall & chimney cappings, roof joints, roof screws and repairs to pitched roofs.
- Used with Duram Duramesh membrane, it withstands cracking and movement of the underlying surface.
- Flexible and durable waterproofer.
- Easy application with brush or roller. • Excellent adhesion and coverage.
- Can be topcoated with Duram roof or decorative paints, or used as a final coat.
- Water-based – application tools are easy to clean with water.
This product has an 8 year Quality Guarantee.
This product is available for colour tinting, using high performance pigments and top quality tint bases. Simply pick your colour from the Duram Colour Wall and the Colour Tinting Consultant at the paint counter will provide you with the finished product. All colours are available on the Duram website.*
Always paint a test patch of the selected colour on your wall. For consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number. For colour accuracy, long-term performance and to maintain the product guarantee, only Duram colourants together with Duram tint bases must be used.
- Applications with Duram Duramesh: 0.4 – 0.5m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 4 coat application.
- Exterior walls: 3m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.