Powafix All Purpose Crack Filler is a tough filler formulated with a unique blend of cement and binders to provide a weather resistant, quick setting and flexible surface for both interior and exterior applications. All Purpose Crack Filler dries white.
All-purpose Interior / Exterior Crackfiller 500g
• Fills in gaps around timber or metal door and window frames and skirting boards
• Can be applied to the surface of both interior and exterior cement walls, plaster, gypsum boards and asbestos cement surfaces
• Can be used to plaster over small surface imperfections
Features & Benefits
• Quick setting.
• Extra strong adhesion.
Directions for Use:
• Open up all cracks to ensure good adhesion. Surfaces to be filled must be clean and dust free.
• Cover nails and screws with Powafix Metal Primer to prevent rusting or use a universal undercoat.
• Add 2 parts All Purpose Crack filler to 1 part water & mix thoroughly. Allow to stand 5 min before using.
• Stir well to smooth paste. Crack Filler remains workable for about 1 hour after mixing.
• Press paste into cavities with putty knife or trowel. Deep cavities can be filled in two or more stages. Drying time 2-4 hours.
• Sand smooth with a medium grit sand paper. Prime repaired area with Powafix Water Repellent or Powafix Tradeshield Plaster Primer.