ALCOLIN ULTRA WOOD GLUE is a LOW VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), waterbased wood glue.
Alcolin Ultra Wood Glue
R 75.95 – R 112.95 including VAT
It combines the safety, strength, sandability, and ease of use and water cleanup of PVA adhesives with the durability, open time and water-resistance of a polyurethane.
Excellent adhesion to hard woods (imbuia, oak), soft woods
(pine, meranti) and composites (hardboard, chipboard, supawood).
VOC Test Certificate
250ml, 500ml bottles
Uses / Applications
- Fast setting
- Superior strength
- No foaming or stained fingers
- Long open time
- Low application temperature
- Resists solvents, heat and mildew
- Unaffected by finishes
- Tough glue line which sands easily
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- For interior and exterior applications e.g. furniture, doors, window frames, cutting boards, bird boxes, picnic tables, etc.
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing processes.
- Should not be used to adhere coated woods, synthetic woods and melamine.
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline.