ALCOLIN PERMOMASTIC is a white, solvent-based building sealant which forms a flexible, durable rubber seal.
R 103.95 including VAT
It provides excellent adhesion, strength and flexibility, resists cracking and protects against weathering. Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
Available in white or grey.
Uses / Applications
- Building sealant
- Pipe joint sealing
- Primary or secondary concrete joint sealer
- Repair of cracks and leaking joints
- Manhole joints
- Water vapour barrier
- Bedding and pointing of window and door frames
- Bedding of window sills
- Bedding sheet roofing onto structural frames
- Bedding flanges in gutters, pipes and duct work
- Bedding components in caravan and coach building
- Sealing lap joints in construction
- Bedding beads into glazing systems
- Sealing roof-bolts
- Filling chinks, slits and seams between stairs and handrails, skirting boards,etc
- Draft proving air gaps
- Good flexibilitity and durability
- Heat resistance up to 80°C
- Good adhesion
- Resistant to oils, weak alkali and weak acids
- Not suitable for continuous submersion under water
- Will not adhere to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon
- May affect some plastic substrates. Test compatibility.
- Not suitable where movement accommodation of more than 15% is required