ALCOLIN PERMO-KEY SLURRY KIT is an all-in-one cementitious-based waterproofing system. It forms a flexible and highly water resistant barrier that can be used as a primer between old and new cements. Alternatively, it can be used as a keying surface for screeding, tiling or finishing cement plasters – ideal for internal use (e.g. showers) and external use (e.g. balconies).
Alcolin Permo-Key Slurry Kit
R 543.00 including VAT
Alcolin Permo-Key Slurry Kit has excellent adhesion to cement and concrete surfaces, porcelain tiles, mosaics, ceramic tiles, natural stone, marble, travertine, glass tiles, terrazzo, semi and vitrified tiles (providing that the requirements are met in the surface preparation).
Uses / Applications
- Simple application process
- Provides a rough keying surface for improved adhesion
- Excellent adhesion onto old cementitious surfaces
- High water resistance
- Moisture barrier for certain applications
- Non-toxic alkaline base
- Do not apply externally when there is a risk of rain or frost within six hours after application
- Not suitable as a final wearing surface