The product can be cold applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces and once dried; it forms a tough, durable and flexible waterproof barrier.
1 litre, 5 litre, 20 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- Waterproofing of flat roofs, parapets and flashings
- Waterproofing of ponds and water reservoirs
- Sealing of joints between different roofing materials, gutter joints, and roof screws
- Waterproofing and protective coating for below ground foundations
- Tools and brushes must be cleaned immediately after use with water and soap
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5°C
- Do not apply onto damp surfaces
- Bitumen compounds have poor UV resistance and therefore must be over coated with paint if exposed to sunlight or UV rays. Due to the tendency of bitumen compounds to bleed through and discolour paints applied over them, we recommend that one over coats with Alcolin Silver Coat or Alcolin Vinoseal. If a colour matched acrylic paint is used, apply a primer recommended by the paint manufacturer before painting.